Skip to main content
header logo

Click to go to YouTube Click to go to facebook click to go to twitter

SCCS New Student Registration

*Información de registro de la escuela del estudiante, envíe un correo electrónico a

  • Birth Certificate or Passport
  • Immunization Record: Prepared by a physician or authorized person who administers the immunizing agent and shall specify the vaccines given and the dates of administration, proof of past immunizations or proof of pending appointment with a physician/medical practice.
  • Custody/Guardian Papers: Necessary in the case of divorce, re-marriage or transfer of guardianship between family members.
  • Parent or Guardian photo identification: Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, School Records

For Students who have already attended another school:
1. Copy of most recent report card
2. Transcript if available (Does not apply to Kindergarten registration)
For Special Ed. Students: Most recent copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
District Residency

One of the following proofs of residency must be provided:
A. Owns home
1. Most recent utility bill/ tax or mortgage statement – must have name and property/residence address
B. Rents home
1. Lease agreement, must have name property/residence address
2. Parent’s name must appear on lease
3. Most recent utility bill – one only (electric, phone, water bill, oil) must have name and property/residence address
C. Affidavit of Property Owner/Landlord Form – Must be Notarized
1. To be completed by the landlord/property owner, in instances where there is no lease. If you are living with a relative, that person must complete the form and also provide a bill
(electric, phone, water) showing their name and property/residence address

*Please note: the following will not be accepted as proof of residency: Driver’s License, Checkbook, Rent Receipt, Car Insurance Cards, and Bank Statements.


1. Fill out the forms on the right colum. 

2. Scan and email your completed forms to OR submit your forms to Ms. Bergen in the Jr/Sr HS guidance office. If at any time you have difficulty completing the documents please call District Registrar, Kim Bergen via 315-364-7111 x2114. 

footer logo

Patrick Jensen, Superintendent
2384 State Route 34B
Aurora, NY 13026