SCCS New Student Registration*Información de registro de la escuela del estudiante, envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Record: Prepared by a physician or authorized person who administers the immunizing agent and shall specify the vaccines given and the dates of administration, proof of past immunizations or proof of pending appointment with a physician/medical practice.
- Custody/Guardian Papers: Necessary in the case of divorce, re-marriage or transfer of guardianship between family members.
- Parent or Guardian photo identification: Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, School Records
For Students who have already attended another school:
1. Copy of most recent report card
2. Transcript if available (Does not apply to Kindergarten registration)
For Special Ed. Students: Most recent copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
One of the following proofs of residency must be provided:
A. Owns home
1. Most recent utility bill/ tax or mortgage statement – must have name and property/residence address
B. Rents home
1. Lease agreement, must have name property/residence address
2. Parent’s name must appear on lease
3. Most recent utility bill – one only (electric, phone, water bill, oil) must have name and property/residence address
C. Affidavit of Property Owner/Landlord Form – Must be Notarized
1. To be completed by the landlord/property owner, in instances where there is no lease. If you are living with a relative, that person must complete the form and also provide a bill
(electric, phone, water) showing their name and property/residence address
*Please note: the following will not be accepted as proof of residency: Driver’s License, Checkbook, Rent Receipt, Car Insurance Cards, and Bank Statements.
REGISTRATION & REQUIRED WRITTEN FORMS
1. Fill out the forms on the right colum.
2. Scan and email your completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submit your forms to Ms. Bergen in the Jr/Sr HS guidance office. If at any time you have difficulty completing the documents please call District Registrar, Kim Bergen via 315-364-7111 x2114.
forma de transporte
formulario de almuerzo gratis
formulario de inscripción escolar
Free Reduced Lunch Form
información de inscripción
Migrant Ed Parent Survey
NYSED Enrollment Brochure
Residency Form - Renting
School Registration Form
Student Release of Records Form